Hey Everyone! Here are some videos i wanted to share with you:)

Wow Kris. You're an amazing player mate. So good that you've joined in on the fun here! Hope to learn much more from watching your videos and reading your posts. Cheers and welcome to the UU! :)

@eugene ukulele

Thanks so much! im having alot of fun on this website!

I second the statement that you deserve more fame.Cool playing and its good to have you on the forum.

Wow! You have real talent, you're going to be big, if you're not already on your way there!

Welcome to UU :D

Amazing talent. I just ordered your CD. Looking forward to your contributions to the forum. BTW I love the big island! Will be there in Nov for Thanksgiving. Hopefully will see one of your performances in Hilo. Welcome.

@johntz

Thank you so much! When you get down here, let me know and ill let you know where im performing!

@nongdam Thank you! I love to compose music and i also like hearing new stuff from others also! Its so cool to see that even though music has been around forever, people are still pumping out more new music! Music is amazing and it has no limits!

Kris,
Nice to see you on the UU. I saw you in Reno and you were amazing. This is just the beginning for you!
Alan

Aloha Kris,
One word.....AWESOME.........keep it up...................BO.....................

@localmana
Thank you very much! I had so much fun performing in Reno! Hopefully ill get to come back next year!

Top Bottom