Hello!

Hantubiru

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm Hantubiru from West Sussex in England. I'm a complete ukulele newbie and will be collecting my new instrument at the end of the week. I've had guitars for years and wanted to do something a bit different - and I'm amazed at how much ukulele stuff is out there on the internet.
All I have to do now is find a very patient teacher.... and re-learn all my chord shapes....
Wish me luck, guys!!

Hantubiru,

Welcome to UU and the world of ukes. Have fun. What instrument did you order?

Hello and Welcome! You will find UU to be a friendly and helpful forum. You have come to the right place.

Aloha Hantubiru,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and the ukulele...have fun and enjoy....Google Musicteacher2010 and Paxukulele for awesome video ukulele tutorials and Dr Uke for songs, chords and
instructions,,,happy strummings...MM Stan here is a good link for chords and other things...http://www.ukulelestrummers.com/ hope it helps..good Luck.

Good Morning
Thanks for the welcome - all my non-playing friends think I've lost the plot by getting a uke.....
mm stan - the info. looks interesting and I will check out the sites etc. later today. Thank you.
Doug W - I didn't want to re-mortgage the house so I ordered a Mahala dolphin (OK - so I went for cute..) just to see how I liked playing. If my experience with guitars is anything to go by I will probably want to upgrade seriously quite soon. And now I know where to go for good advice - which is nice.
Take care. H.

Last edited:
Top Bottom