pdxuke

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD Please Close This!

attachment.php

attachment.php

FOR SALE LOCALLY, PORTLAND, OR
OHANA TK 35G with FANCY OHANA CASE

DETAILS & CONDITION
Less than a year old. As New. Case is beautiful, still has tags on it. Strung low g with Aquilla strings.

REASON FOR SALE

Just not a Tenor guy. Very happy with my range of sopranos and my Kamaka concert. Time for this to go.

PRICE & TERMS
This would set you back about $325 with the case, if purchased new (cost at Elderly is $249 without case, and they give free shipping. Of course they don't have any right now..)

I'm asking $225 CASH with PDX pickup. That's a great price for this with such a nice case.

Email at pdxbray@gmail.com. This will also be listed on Craigslist. The price is firm, please don't email me to lowball me :)

If I have no interest locally, I'll open it up.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Ohana TK-35G

I heard many comments about the the upper and lower strings on the edge of the fretboard were way too close to the edge. They keep dropping/falling off while fretting. Was this your experience also?

I was thinking about ordering one soon...but now I am NOT so sure any more. To me this would be a totally unacceptable regardlees of the price, looks, solid wood, etc...

Really would like your take on this.

Thanks!

Mario

attachment.php

attachment.php

FOR SALE LOCALLY, PORTLAND, OR
OHANA TK 35G with FANCY OHANA CASE

DETAILS & CONDITION
Less than a year old. As New. Case is beautiful, still has tags on it. Strung low g with Aquilla strings.

REASON FOR SALE

Just not a Tenor guy. Very happy with my range of sopranos and my Kamaka concert. Time for this to go.

PRICE & TERMS
This would set you back about $325 with the case, if purchased new (cost at Elderly is $249 without case, and they give free shipping. Of course they don't have any right now..)

I'm asking $225 CASH with PDX pickup. That's a great price for this with such a nice case.

Email at pdxbray@gmail.com. This will also be listed on Craigslist. The price is firm, please don't email me to lowball me :)

If I have no interest locally, I'll open it up.

Thank you!

Funny you would say this. It happens on my spruce ohana soprano. Great uke but that gets annoying!

Been a while since I played this, but I do not recall the string problem you speak of.

I heard many comments about the the upper and lower strings on the edge of the fretboard were way too close to the edge. They keep dropping/falling off while fretting. Was this your experience also?

I was thinking about ordering one soon...but now I am NOT so sure any more. To me this would be a totally unacceptable regardlees of the price, looks, solid wood, etc...

Really would like your take on this.

Thanks!

Mario

Are you still selling? i live in portland and would love to stop buy give it a strum and maybe buy, thanks eric.

I live in PDX too, and wrote him a couple weeks ago about it... and it was sold before i got to see it.
Good luck, fellow Portlander : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom