fluke in the uk

kaizersoza

Reaction score
yo guys where can i buy a fluke in the UK? I have tried duke of uke and they are not going to stock them anymore, hope you can help thanx kaizer

these UK uke shops need to get their act together sharpish, you can't get a decent uke over here for love nor money, thats the mainland red cedar concert- out of stock, the black makala dolphin-out of stock the black lava fluke- out of stock, the black lava flea- out of stock...... this is ridiculous mun

Found them extremely difficult to get in UK sadly. But yes, SUS has them in time to time

i am finding it difficult bazmaz, i have e-mailed them to see when they are going to restock if at all, oh and thanx for all the advice you gave me on your blog a few weeks ago, i check in every day for news, i enjoy reading the me and my ukulele posts and i am learning some of the songs you have posted, great blog bazmaz

received an e-mail from SUS and guess what the stunningly beautiful lava black fluke was in stock, one is winging its way to sunny Wales as i type, now then how do you learn how to be patient????????? thanx to Nixon and Bazmaz for pointing me in the right direction

If I lived in the UK I would own a Ken Timms uke for sure.

If I lived in the UK I would own a Ken Timms uke for sure.

Nearly bought one myself after playing a mates one. Ken is a genius when it comes to ukes.

And kaizersoza, no worries but waiting a week or two for postage is nothing compared to the 7 months I've had waiting for my Pete Howlett (willbe well worth the wait though).

7 months......you have my total respect, what the hell did you do with your hands lol, e-mail from SUS today and its been despatched should be here in a day or two, the excitement is starting to build, if it was'nt for you m8 i'd still be searching the net for one, top man Nixon
@olgoat, i see by your list of ukes you have a couple of mainlands there, my next target will be the mainland red cedar concert, how do you rate the mainland ukes?
catch ya all soon guys
Kaizer

I know a guy who custom makes guitars and uke's, I will ask him to give me a price on a custom once I have enough cash!

just noticed that the fluke i ordered is the tenor size not the concert, does this make a differenceapart from the size?

happy days the fluke is in da house it arrived this morning from southern ukulele store in the UK, excellent delivery time only ordered it on monday night, it looks and sounds superb, i am a happy chappy, if you are thinking of buying a flea or a fluke don't forget try southernukulelestore.co.uk great prices and a fast reliable delivery, thanx to all the guys on here for their replies and thanx to Rob from the shop
kaizer

kaizersoza thanks for the link to their shop!!!

Can't believe it though, I was like ten minutes from that shop today!!!!!!!! :( :( Missed out as only just reads that, can't believe it to be honest... *Sigh* !

Top Bottom