Tropic Thunder

FunkyPeaNutZ

UU+
Reaction score
Just came back from this one. Definately a must see. I couldn't keep up with all the cameos in the movie. I think pineapple express was a half notch funnier. But you can't go wrong with this movie. Robert Downey Jr. is hilarious.

This movie was filmed on Kauai (where Aaron, Aldrine, and myself live). In fact my dad's company was delivering ice for kraft services to the set every day while they were filming. I gotta see it. Aldrine and I are actually playing at some kind of party for this movie tonight.

Last edited:
This movie was filmed on Kauai (where Aaron, Aldrine, and myself live). In fact my dad's company was delivering ice for kraft services to the set every day while they were filming. I gotta see it. Aldrine and I are actually playing at some kind of party for this movie tonight.

soooooo jealous!!!

soooooo jealous!!!

My friends went to the wrap party on the north shore and got to meet Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downy Jr. I was so mad they didn't take me, but it's okay cuz they got driven there by some crack whore and she almost killed them in the process. lol

"satan's alley" was a hillarious segment, with tobey maguire. that and "you grew hands?"

the movie was fantastic... but i have to say i Enjoy seeing Jack Black at his greatest. This movie took me back to the early Tenacious D days where he was vulgar and funny. i get tired of the "Disney-facation" that he has gone through, but this definatly puts him back up there.

and RDJ IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i have to say and yes the exclamation points were nessacary

Top Bottom