WTS: Blackbird Tenor Uke for "K" brand tenor, preferably Koaloha tenor w/crown bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucum25

Reaction score
WTS: Blackbird Tenor Uke for "K" brand tenor, preferably Koaloha tenor w/crown bridge

SOLD

WTS: want to trade or sell

I'm fairly new to the forum, but have been playing the uke for a couple of years now. Been pretty difficult maintaining a solid wood uke in Vermont (currently here for school), which is why I decided to buy a Blackbird tenor uke made of carbon fiber this past winter. I bought this particular one on ebay. This uke is in very good condition. (The previous owner was a guitar player who owned a couple of blackbird guitars and decided to give the uke version a go; he rarely used it and therefore sold it on ebay.)

Seeing as I will be moving to California this October, I was thinking of trading this uke for a "K" brand tenor, preferrably a Koaloha tenor with a crown bridge; but will consider Kamakas and/or Kanileas.

Anyone out there interested?? I may consider selling it on ebay if the thread doesn't generate much interest.

Asking price: $899 + free shipping to Continental US. Accept Paypal. Included will be the original Access gig bag

Thanks.

Last edited:
That should sell quickly. How about some pics? Any issues, case?

Whereabouts in VT are you? I live in Williston and work in Burlington. Nice to know there are a few other Vermont ukers out there!

That should sell quickly. How about some pics? Any issues, case?

No issues as far as I know. Some minor cosmetic flaws (<1mm ding at the bottom)

Here are some pics:

SAM_0277.jpgSAM_0281.jpgSAM_0283.jpgSAM_0282.jpgSAM_0284.jpg

Original Access gig bag included.

Whereabouts in VT are you? I live in Williston and work in Burlington. Nice to know there are a few other Vermont ukers out there!

I live in Colchester, go to school at UVM.

I live in Colchester, go to school at UVM.

Actually grew up in Colchester! Small world! Glad you were able to sell your uke to help fund your "K". If you ever feel like trying out any of my ukes below (see signature), give me a shout...always nice to meet a fellow UU member!

Actually grew up in Colchester! Small world! Glad you were able to sell your uke to help fund your "K". If you ever feel like trying out any of my ukes below (see signature), give me a shout...always nice to meet a fellow UU member!

Sweet thanks! I'm a little busy for the next couple of months but will keep you posted.

PS: that Moore Bettah uke looks amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom