Happy Birthday to me

Pippin

Reaction score
Well, actually, it was july 1st.

I ordered an Ohana "Vita" reproduction with solid spruce top and laminated mahogany back and sides. The other one I had I passed along to a player that takes it everywhere and teaches lots of people to play ukulele. That one is getting lots of exposure for Ohana ukes. This new one will stay in my collection. I plan to play it at renaissance and Irish festivals... among other things. It has a great look for that sort of gig.

Aloha Mickey,
Happy Birthday...you missed out on a Vita uke last week on ebay...vintage one...Concrats on you Ohana "Vita" Happy Strummings..MM Stan

*noisemaker*
Happy birthday buddy!

Happy birthday and congratulations on the new ukulele.

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the vita. Oh and we all chipped in and got you a lifetime subscription to Ukulele Player magazine!

Happy Birthday Mickey. I'm sure this one is a little sweeter given what you have been through in the last year. Enjoy the Vita.

Happy Birthday and glad you treated yourself to a new Vita Uke.

Happy Birthday! Seems like it was a nice one with a new Vita Uke, congrats!

Happy Birthday and thanks for keeping UkePlayer going! G2

Happy birthday, Mickey, and congratulations on the new ukulele! I hope you post photos when it arrives.

Happy belated Birthday and you are giving us Vol. 21. Thanks, Pippin. Glad you got something for yourself

Many happy returns Mickey. Here's to bucketloads more. :)
:cheers:

Top Bottom