Daily Ukulele July 3rd 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Aloha Everyone :D

I got some feedback yesterday and so from now on I will *try* to post my own videos when I do them and make the song correspond w/ the post. Basically, I'm learning "Me and Bobby McGee" right now for my blog, so when I master and record that I'll make the UU DU song that and post my video as "inspiration" even though I don't think it is, I'm told it is, so I'll listen to that instead of the negative thoughts in my head! Feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

Anyway, moving on!

Page: 150
Song: Let The Rest Of The World Go By

Inspiration:

Sounds like a really nice song, and no obscure chords!

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Loved that one!!!!

I agree Joey you should use your own for the inspiration. And it does inspire beginners. It is good to watch the more advanced players and learn from them but sometimes that just scares you thinking I will never be that good. So to see a beginner improve and keep at it is inspiring. Plus it is fun too see how you have progressed and that is inspiring. I think you and I started around the same time. Bobby McGee is fun, not too many chords and a great song. You are a lot braver than me. I doubt I would ever have the nerve to post myself. I don't even have the nerve to video myself and look at it myself. So you go girl!!!!

Loved that one!!!!

I agree Joey you should use your own for the inspiration. And it does inspire beginners. It is good to watch the more advanced players and learn from them but sometimes that just scares you thinking I will never be that good. So to see a beginner improve and keep at it is inspiring. Plus it is fun too see how you have progressed and that is inspiring. I think you and I started around the same time. Bobby McGee is fun, not too many chords and a great song. You are a lot braver than me. I doubt I would ever have the nerve to post myself. I don't even have the nerve to video myself and look at it myself. So you go girl!!!!

I've managed to get it done, and am now working on what will be tomorrow's DU video, a song for the 4th July :D Just got to upload them both, I'll post "Me and Bobby McGee" on the 5th!

Thanks for the support :D

Top Bottom