WTT: My Gretsch G5120 for a nice concert ukulele

Noobie

Reaction score
I have a Gretsch G5120 Electromatic guitar which I'm considering selling or trading. I got it used in another trade a year ago and got my first ukulele a short time after. It turns out my interest is far more in the ukulele than the guitar, and the poor Gretsch has been sitting in my closet.

The guitar is in very good condition, and has been slightly customized into the "Spotnik," with pearlized pick guard and truss rod cover with custom-made decals (I'll include the originals as well). It plays great. Includes a nice hard case and a black leather strap.

I'd be interested in a trade for a nice concert (maybe a soprano if the trade is right) ukulele. Value on the guitar is around $575 with the case.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
I've wanted one of those guitars for a long time, unfortunately I don't have the cash or the uke to trade at the moment.
Good luck though!

grace and peace,
sam

Oh my god! My husband has one of these, which he loves. We also have a dog named Sputnik. Jeez.
I wish I had something of the right value to trade, but I suspect I'd be sending you several ukes to equal your Gretsch.

Okay, now that I've shown these pics to my man, well, we're wondering what you're looking for.

Make me an offer—could be multiple ukes, one uke, or even ukes + cash (or cash only!). I'm flexible.

In an ideal world I'd love to get a nice solid wood uke from a respected maker. I love beautiful woods and inlays. But this isn't an ideal world, so don't get too caught up on it. :)

I had a few people contact me about this saying they just weren't quite ready. It's still available if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom