Daily Ukulele July 4th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Happy 4th July to all the Americans!

I took the advice of some people who commented and have recorded a song for the next few days, if I have time I'll do my own video, if not, I'll post a random one from YouTube!

Okay, here's todays!

Page: 291
Song: Yankee Doodle Boy

Inspiration:

Hope you like the video, did my best to make it as good as possible! Feedback welcomed!

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Aloha & Happy 4th of July to you joeybug. Great job thanks for sharing.

Aloha & Happy 4th of July to you joeybug. Great job thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I'm actually English, but I thought since most of the people on this board are from the US, I should do a "special" song today :D

Nice job Joey, Nice playing, your uke sounded good, now which one was that? Thank you for posting a special song for the USA independence day.

Nice job Joey, Nice playing, your uke sounded good, now which one was that? Thank you for posting a special song for the USA independence day.

Hope, my Tanglewood Acoustic/Electric, Number 5, Number 6 is on its way! Thanks for the comment :D

Good job. Sorry we had to break from the crown. :( :)

Good job. Sorry we had to break from the crown. :( :)

LOL...my boyfriend tells me it's the day he gets to get away from the oppressive English people, when I ask if that means me, he says of course, the rest of the year I'm allowed to boss him around!

Thank you so much, it made my day a little more special.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:
5 cool emoticons out of a possible 5!! Nice job. Pretend there are actually 5 there, forum only allows 4 images per post.

Hey Joey, thanks for thinking of us over here. Thanks for the smile :)

Thanks for the nice July 4th serenade! I hope the July 4th holiday isn't considered a "bad" day in the UK, given its origins.

is 4th of july exciting there? in the US? it's not here, fireworks didnt happen :(

Hey Joey!

What a perfect choice of material. Beleive it or not, we don't hear that song very often any more over here, yet it's a natural for the 4th. You've hit the spirit right on the money - and did it from across the Atlantic!

Thanks Joey. Us Australians are always looking for an extra excuse for a holiday! Loved your tune mate and that uke is a real sweety too.

Top Bottom