Kamaka Pineapple Soprano

H

Hippie Dribble

Hi everyone <SOLD><SOLD><SOLD>

I have a near new Kamaka Pineapple soprano ukulele for sale.

Very lightly played, no marks anywhere on the instrument, it is in fabulous condition, and features the most stunning figuring I've seen on one of these pineapples.

I have had this uke about 6 months I reckon, but played only a handful of times.

Some specs:

Solid koa top back and sides.
Mahogany neck
Rosewood fretboard and bridge.
Lacquer finish
Worth flurocarbon strings
16 frets. 12 to the body.
Form fitted hardcase.

It's a beautiful instrument, sounds amazing and I've already got seller's remorse. But I'm not stopping now. Big, warm, well rounded tone. Rich lows and sweet highs, just a superbly crafted and balanced instrument. There's nothing that's not great about it. Selling to fund another uke.

Here's some pictures (sorry, terrible light here today, it has been very overcast and rain and stormy weather all day):

DSCF7193.jpgDSCF7191.jpgDSCF7192.jpgDSCF7195.jpg

More pictures and sound / video samples to follow.

I am asking $625, which includes shipping with insurance to anywhere in the world.

Thanks for taking a look. Any questions please PM me!

Last edited:
some more pictures:

DSCF7197.jpgDSCF7200.jpgDSCF7198.jpgDSCF7196.jpg

amazing 3D figuring on the koa...

Jon. You bring me to the edge of blasphemy. What uke could be so desirable that you would sell the kamaka pineapple soprano? Does such an article exist even?

At least we have that video of you performing keeper and doe for posterity.

I'm shaking my head in dismay or disbelief. You make that soprano sing and ring. and what on this round earth could look better than the pineapple? You must be under some kind of spell to even consider it.

*sigh*

Aloha Eugene,
What has gone on...now you are selling your cream of the crop...plead insanity mate....do you need your medication.. maybe I do....this one will go fast...MM Stan

Must...Resist!!!!!!

Snorky is that cat levitating or did I forget to take my medication again? :uhoh:

tried to PM you but your mailbox is full

sorry fordie...I'll just go clear some space. thanks for letting me know...

OMG!!!! You are actually selling it! That baby could be purchased just as a piece of art for the wall. My poor Kamaka Pineapple is so plain in comparison. You are going to make someone ecstatically happy to have the most beautiful of all Pineapples. Do you have any Kamaka's left?

OMG!!!! You are actually selling it! That baby could be purchased just as a piece of art for the wall. My poor Kamaka Pineapple is so plain in comparison. You are going to make someone ecstatically happy to have the most beautiful of all Pineapples. Do you have any Kamaka's left?

stop you guys...I'm still shaking my head myself wondering what the %^&* I've just done...AARRGGHH...I'm either in 5th gear or reverse...what happened to stable middle ground...shucks...I have my Kamaka concert left Roxie. He's gonna miss his little sister. :(

stop you guys...I'm still shaking my head myself wondering what the %^&* I've just done...AARRGGHH...I'm either in 5th gear or reverse...what happened to stable middle ground...shucks...I have my Kamaka concert left Roxie. He's gonna miss his little sister. :(

A Kamaka Concert? Give me time to replenish my savings and you have a buyer. Or maybe I should check out those Mya Moe's.........
Oh, and by the way, I think it is very healthy what you are doing. If you don't "need" it or LOVE it pass it on.....

Holy Crap! I've never heard a better sounding Kamaka

Slow down, Bruddah! My bonus check doesn't come for another full month & thus my now yearly uke reward is about a month off...

I think this cat is doing some sort of majestic running jump, where he tucks his legs under himself. Or he's trying to impersonate a fireball!

Or perhaps I have forgotten to take my medication also!

I'm glad someone else grabbed this so I don't need to worry about the temptation anymore :D Although I still regret not buying your old Loprinzi eugene!

Oh no, what a bad day to have to go into work early. I missed out on this one. If the sale falls through, let me know, Mr. Ukulele. Seriously. It is one of the most beautiful pineapples I have seen.

sorry Diane...would have PMed you straight up had I known you were keen to buy it. Shucks...apologies mate.

Top Bottom