eBay - banjo uke signed by May Singhi Breen

Pretty cool! Wonder how it plays?
It says "approved" above her autograph.

"She was so popular that P'Mico added an instrument to their ukulele line - the May Singhi Breen autographed model banjo uke."

I suppose she didn't ACTUALLY sign it :p

Looks good - I bid on it.

-Kurt

Wow! went for $80 after shipping charges. Looks like someone got a good deal.

Sending you good bidding mojo :) I hope you're using a snipe service!

Don't bid enough on Bay to use a snipe thingy... I missed the bid, because I was at work. I was the 2nd highest. Oh, well - like I needed another ukulele anyway...

okay, so I need another ukulele... That just wasn't the one.

-Kurt

Don't bid enough on Bay to use a snipe thingy... I missed the bid, because I was at work. I was the 2nd highest. Oh, well - like I needed another ukulele anyway...

okay, so I need another ukulele... That just wasn't the one.

-Kurt

Awww, I'm sorry, that sucks!

Awww, I'm sorry, that sucks!

Thanks, Joey, but I really didn't need another banjo uke... well, not yet, anyway.

I'm waiting to see if I really like the Republic that Tudorp is setting up for me, and based on that will decide whether or not I need a [different] concert sized uke.

I've got a uke fund jar, and it is doing well - but I've played a couple of wonderful ukes lately, owned by others, that I would really love to have.

One was Gillian's Kamaka 6-string (Thanks again, Gillian!) and the other was a National Concert-sized Resophonic resonator ukulele, owned by Michael Eck, one of my local musicians. Either of them is more than double my monthly mortgage payment, used. But worth it.

So if I bid low when an instrument like this banjo uke shows, and don't win, it means that instead of buying a slice of bread, I'm saving my money to buy a bakery.

Or something like that. (g)

BTW, great job on the Daily Uke videos!

-Kurt

Top Bottom