Dük CLEARANCE SALE

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I been thinking and think I am going to take Dük in a different direction. I love Bruce Wei's ukes, I really do. In fact, I now have 4 of them in my personal collection and love the tone of all 4 of them. But, after long thought, I decided that I don't want to be just a set up guy. I will probably still do that, but the past few days, I have been in the process of outfitting my shop and tooling up to build my own ukes. It is all starting with the design and build of the "Aphid" project. I have really been having fun building the first 100% Dük Uke.

But at any rate, I still have several Bruce Weis in stock, and I am going to just sell them out at cost. My cost varies, and I have 3 tenor cases coming in that I can't return so I will need to offer the case on most of them. I can offer a no case option on one or two of the tenors though if you want to save a few bucks and pick up your own case. My cost on these with the hard case is around $200 per, about $175 with no case. Each one may very, but if you are interested in a specific one, I will look up what I have into it and quote ya that price, but it will be in the range I just stated, give or take a few bucks (each one is slightly differnt.)

All these are for sale (the ones not marked sold), with the exception of the concert (for now, crazy tone that I can't let go of for now, never heard another like it). But, here are the clearence ukes. Buy em up, because I am re-alloting funds for tooling, and materials for my own build. I need your help to raise it, and get these sold.

lineup-1.png

Spruce top, mahog back & sides arch top.
5-2.jpg

I also have an Acacia in the 3T style (the one in the pic is sold, but still have the Acacia, will dig up a pic soon)

I also have one that is not quite ready, but will be soon very similar to my wife's below, Also Acacia. Will have pics of that soon too.

brideacacia1.jpg

As my own build progress, I will not mass produce ukes. I am just not into that. But, will build one or two ukes at a time, sell em, and then build a couple more. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew, or turn this into something where I wont have time to play and enjoy my own ukes..;)

Last edited:
Still have that one available. Let me check my records and see what I have in it. But, I think if my memory serves, that one is about $200. I will let ya know for sure tho..

6T price

$185 plus shipping for the 6T.

Both 1T Curly Maple tenors are now gone. Sold both of them today. After these are gone, there most likely won't be any more from me until I get my own built.

Hi Tony,...they merged your ad for the archtop tenor, wherein i committed to buy it for $240 plus $15 shipping.
(with case when it comes in, as i assume that's why you priced it higher)

Here is that link: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?50318-Archtop-Tenor/page2
(not sure why they put it in "uke talk"??)

Just wanted to be clear i'll take the archtop, once i hear back from you it's a done deal.

cheers,
Joe T

EDITED: Just heard back from Tony,...and "Archie" has found a new home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom