ukulele duo or trio

fumanshu

Reaction score
Hi guys! I would like to have opinions from people here on a question.

I mostly a solo player but after seeing the California Guitar Trio last week end, I was thinking maybe it would nice if I can find someone around here that can play with me.

Now, I'm hesitating between forming a duo or trio. And I was wondering if any of you know if there are advantages one on the other, or it's just a matter of taste.

So if, you have experiences or whatever opinions, it would be great to hear them!

Thanks a lot for your time!

Its up to you on how many people you have but i always love hearing two ukes with a guitar. Also i love a piano uke duo.

That said go with what you want to do you can always change over time.

I like a trio. This would allow for someone to be playing lead, harmony and rhythm at the same time.

Its up to you on how many people you have but i always love hearing two ukes with a guitar. Also i love a piano uke duo.

That said go with what you want to do you can always change over time.

Hummm....piano uke....looks like interesting....I nevr thought about that.

Well the other combo that I know works very well is uke with cello like james Hill and Ann Davidson....they are simply awesome!

Duo works great for us. Course it helps if you're married to your partner...

Duo works great for us. Course it helps if you're married to your partner...

Hahaah!!! Nice!!! Yeah....my wife is really not good at any instrument at all!!! I have an Epinette des Vosges which is the ancestror of the dulcimer and she has difficulty playing it....and it's quite an easy instrument!

Top Bottom