Getting there

Waterguy

UU+
Reaction score
UU recently moved closer to where it belongs on the top 50 uke site. Still behind EZfolk (go figure)...but you guys are doing an amazing job and imho will be where I think you belong soon.

Uke on.

That top 50 list is only measuring our main site traffic. If we added that button to the forum, I wonder where we would be ...

That top 50 list is only measuring our main site traffic. If we added that button to the forum, I wonder where we would be ...

Def way higher since I click the forum easily 100x more often than i click the main site (which is only to watch the videos once a week or so.) But those top lists sort of seem like something from the old internet that have faded in popularity since web 2.0. I remember when every site had a ton of those toplist buttons on the side. Thank god those days are over. :) But yay for UU moving up the list anyway!

Def way higher since I click the forum easily 100x more often than i click the main site (which is only to watch the videos once a week or so.) But those top lists sort of seem like something from the old internet that have faded in popularity since web 2.0. I remember when every site had a ton of those toplist buttons on the side. Thank god those days are over. :) But yay for UU moving up the list anyway!

Yeah, not to mention there's now people like me who only go to the main page occasionally, because we use the RSS feed. Feedburner stats plus forum posts would be a much more accurate measure. And if you put those against the EZFolk ukulele forums, I'm thinking this site would definitely be ahead...

i think this site #1... because of the forum and all the people connected to it

:love:

Top Bottom