KoAloha Pineapple Sunday Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanueda

Reaction score
This is a KoAloha Pineapple Sunday ukulele that is in mint condition and is essentially brand new. I purchased this ukulele this past winter from MusicGuyMic on Ebay. Soon after, I purchased a KoAloha Concert, Kamaka Tenor, and a Koo'lau Custom Tenor and I found myself never playing the Pineapple Sunday. This ukulele has a very sweet sound and is a work of art in itself! I would love for it to find a fantastic new home where it will actually be played! I will also throw in the Oahu Hardcase. Email me if you have any questions or would like additional photos.

$1200 OBO. Meet up Preferred (San Francisco Bay Area).

Attachments

• photo-37.jpg
    photo-37.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 110
  • photo-35.jpg
    photo-35.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 110
  • photo-26.jpg
    photo-26.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 185
  • photo-25.jpg
    photo-25.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 141
  • photo-24.jpg
    photo-24.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
DANG! Too early! Here I am WANTING a Pineapple Sunday & a month $hort of the bonus that will purchase it for me... Sigh... perhaps someone else can spring for this beautiful uke & when I actually have the money in hand, someone else will have a good deal like this one.

DANG! Too early! Here I am WANTING a Pineapple Sunday & a month $hort of the bonus that will purchase it for me... Sigh... perhaps someone else can spring for this beautiful uke & when I actually have the money in hand, someone else will have a good deal like this one.
Gee Gmoney.....I would like that too, unfortunately I have no bonus.. shoots.. so it's all yours.. how many uke will you be able to buy with your bonus... soo jealous...MM Stan

Gee Gmoney.....I would like that too, unfortunately I have no bonus.. shoots.. so it's all yours.. how many uke will you be able to buy with your bonus... soo jealous...MM Stan

Gonna just buy one w/this bonus.... my UAS is getting more refined. :)

that thing is frickin gorgeous. anyone ever seen one with a pickup in it?

I think experimentjon has a p/u installed in his. I owned one of these once and I enjoyed it but it had the laser etched top and I prefered the debossed top.

Gmoney.. if no one picks it up, it could be yours in a month!

Where are you located if you want to meetup? That might help

Located in San Francisco. And btw, I love that you have Highland Park as your profile pic. Been into Scotch for some time?

Located in San Francisco. And btw, I love that you have Highland Park as your profile pic. Been into Scotch for some time?

I like Johnny Black as it's affordable. I had to buy a gift for my boss and was going to buy Johnny Blue but came across HP...Just as good but much cheaper!! Still pretty pricey but will drink on special occasions.

Are you the one who had a listing on CL??? I think you got lots of flack for trying to sell at retail price. hahaha

I like Johnny Black as it's affordable. I had to buy a gift for my boss and was going to buy Johnny Blue but came across HP...Just as good but much cheaper!! Still pretty pricey but will drink on special occasions.

I am a Balvenie or MaCallan guy myself. A friend gave me a bottle of Johnny Blue for my birthday two years ago. It was tasty but not worth the money, IMO. Try the Balvenie 15 yr. Portwood. Yummy!

Are you the one who had a listing on CL??? I think you got lots of flack for trying to sell at retail price. hahaha

Funny you mention Blue Label, I bought a bottle the other day because I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. It actually was really good, especially for a blended scotch. Although at $170 a bottle, there are definitely some other bottlings I'd prefer in the single malt category. I'm generally into malts from the Islay region.. love that peat!

And yes, I am the one with the posting on craigslist. In my experience, Craigslist has been a breeding ground for bargaining and low ball offers. I figured list high and get what I was looking for in the end. Needless to say I decided to adjust my selling strategy appropriately. Cheers.

I am a Balvenie or MaCallan guy myself. A friend gave me a bottle of Johnny Blue for my birthday two years ago. It was tasty but not worth the money, IMO. Try the Balvenie 15 yr. Portwood. Yummy!

Good call on the Balvenie Portwood! I'm definitely a fan of Port/Sherry/Wine finishes. If you're a Balvenie/MaCallan guy, you may enjoy Glenfarclas as it is also a Speyside malt and in my opinion, quite delicious. As I mentioned to Nongdam, I'm more of an Islay malt guy. Lagavulin, Coal Ila, and Bruichladdich all make phenomenal drams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom