PDA

View Full Version : Jake on Discovery channel tonight

Uke Republic
07-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Well it's on After the Catch on Discovery channel.
Crabs plus Jake!

ukestah
07-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Wow, what a ripoff! They aren't showing it here in Hawaii! Following "After the Catch" is a new Deadliest Catch. Oh well, still a good show to watch!

mm stan
07-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Wonder if there is any way to stream it...anybody knows..

deadpool
07-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Wow, what a ripoff! They aren't showing it here in Hawaii! Following "After the Catch" is a new Deadliest Catch. Oh well, still a good show to watch!

I wonder if it is a Direct TV thing. It's not on here (Seattle) on Direct TV either

Moore Bettah Ukuleles
07-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Don't sweat it. You can see Jake doing a Farmer's commercial every 10 minutes any night of the week. Me, I was looking forward to a new Deadliest Catch. All repeats tonight on my dish.

ukestah
07-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Don't sweat it. You can see Jake doing a Farmer's commercial every 10 minutes any night of the week. Me, I was looking forward to a new Deadliest Catch. All repeats tonight on my dish.

Very true on the Farmer's commercials Chuck, LMAO. They play those commercials way too often. I think "After the Catch" and "Deadliest Catch" are both new tonight.

dkcrown
07-05-2011, 05:04 PM
All Deadliest Catch all the time here on my cable in MA. No Jake to be found. Too bad.

But I am going to see him this Saturday night.:)

Moore Bettah Ukuleles
07-05-2011, 05:08 PM
I've spliced all the Farmer's commercials into one single hour-long show. I don't need to see him in concert any more. Get Bruce playing along with him too!

bvfrenchknitter
07-05-2011, 08:43 PM
What is the name of the program? Maybe Discovery TV on demand has it....

Found the info....

He is on this show according to his facebook:

Appearing tonight on Discovery Channels "After the Catch"
Episode 4 - Fresh Blood.
Airing: 10pm Eastern tonight on DSC. Channel

It appears the showing tonight was the last showing.

Anyone know why he was on this show?

Foinnse
07-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Definitely no Jake on Discovery in Ireland anyway! Boooooooo.....

Cheers -F

Uke Republic
07-06-2011, 03:09 AM
The captains of the Deadliest catch were meeting in a bar with Jake playing background music. Some bar!Played about 5 tunes, well parts of them.

What is the name of the program? Maybe Discovery TV on demand has it....

Found the info....

He is on this show according to his facebook:

Appearing tonight on Discovery Channels "After the Catch"
Episode 4 - Fresh Blood.
Airing: 10pm Eastern tonight on DSC. Channel

It appears the showing tonight was the last showing.

Anyone know why he was on this show?

aspieman456
07-06-2011, 03:56 AM
I saw Captain Jonathon smash a uke on a promo for "After the Catch". I guess some people don't know how to treat a quality instrument.

Mandarb
07-06-2011, 03:59 AM
All Deadliest Catch all the time here on my cable in MA. No Jake to be found. Too bad.

But I am going to see him this Saturday night.:)

I was watching "After the Catch" last night and I saw Jake. But even better I will get to see him tonight in concert - Woohoo! Enjoy the show on Saturday.

Tudorp
07-06-2011, 04:43 AM
The show After the catch, spawned from "deadliest catch" had Jake on their show playing last night.. cool to see..

Tudorp
07-06-2011, 04:45 AM
ops.. sorry, just noticed the other thread.. disregard..