Jake on Discovery channel tonight

Wow, what a ripoff! They aren't showing it here in Hawaii! Following "After the Catch" is a new Deadliest Catch. Oh well, still a good show to watch!

Wow, what a ripoff! They aren't showing it here in Hawaii! Following "After the Catch" is a new Deadliest Catch. Oh well, still a good show to watch!

I wonder if it is a Direct TV thing. It's not on here (Seattle) on Direct TV either

Don't sweat it. You can see Jake doing a Farmer's commercial every 10 minutes any night of the week. Me, I was looking forward to a new Deadliest Catch. All repeats tonight on my dish.

Very true on the Farmer's commercials Chuck, LMAO. They play those commercials way too often. I think "After the Catch" and "Deadliest Catch" are both new tonight.

All Deadliest Catch all the time here on my cable in MA. No Jake to be found. Too bad.

But I am going to see him this Saturday night.:)

I've spliced all the Farmer's commercials into one single hour-long show. I don't need to see him in concert any more. Get Bruce playing along with him too!

What is the name of the program? Maybe Discovery TV on demand has it....

Found the info....

He is on this show according to his facebook:

Appearing tonight on Discovery Channels "After the Catch"
Episode 4 - Fresh Blood.
Airing: 10pm Eastern tonight on DSC. Channel

It appears the showing tonight was the last showing.

Anyone know why he was on this show?

Last edited:
Definitely no Jake on Discovery in Ireland anyway! Boooooooo.....

Cheers -F

The captains of the Deadliest catch were meeting in a bar with Jake playing background music. Some bar!Played about 5 tunes, well parts of them.
What is the name of the program? Maybe Discovery TV on demand has it....

Found the info....

He is on this show according to his facebook:

Appearing tonight on Discovery Channels "After the Catch"
Episode 4 - Fresh Blood.
Airing: 10pm Eastern tonight on DSC. Channel

It appears the showing tonight was the last showing.

Anyone know why he was on this show?

All Deadliest Catch all the time here on my cable in MA. No Jake to be found. Too bad.

But I am going to see him this Saturday night.:)

I was watching "After the Catch" last night and I saw Jake. But even better I will get to see him tonight in concert - Woohoo! Enjoy the show on Saturday.

Jake was on "after the catch" last night..

The show After the catch, spawned from "deadliest catch" had Jake on their show playing last night.. cool to see..

ops.. sorry, just noticed the other thread.. disregard..

Top Bottom