New Uke Day!

deadpool

Reaction score
My Keli'i soprano (Koa Top, Mahogany back and sides) arrived from Uke Republic. Mike did a super set up. As they say on Mandolin Cafe, "it plays like butter" and the sound is superb. I am not great of describing tone yet, but I know what I like and I really really like the sound coming out of this little ukulele.

I just got done playing it for a couple of hours and am pretty darned excited about the instrument. Here is a link to some photos:
http://cargo.ukerepublic.com/product/kelii-soprano-new-repaired

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to attach photos.

It has a repaired crack on the back which is very hard to see and doesn't detract from the uke at all. There is a prior review in UU which I would agree with 100%. Great ukulele at a great price. Two weeks in and I am having a lot of fun playing the ukulele.

Happy New Uke Day!!!

Would love to see pictures, if you can get some up, always nice to see the actual Uke! :D

congrats! that is realy a georgeous instrument, enjoy! and thanks for posting the link instead of just photos , now I cna enjoy looking at the rest of the site as well. ;)

Aloha Mike,
Congrats on your new Keli'i uke...may you have many years enjoyment out of it filled with memories..Have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Last edited:
Ooh ooh I love new uke day! You got yourself a good deal on that one. Ooh ooh I love good deals! Congratulations!!!

That is a sweet price for a even sweeter uke. You will enjoy playing it for many years.

Nice one!! I'd been wondering when that nice ukulele would sell at that nice price. Congratulations!!!

Glad to know it sounds great, the one Keli'i I've played sounded great as well.

Happy New Uke Day!! I heard Koa and Mahogany create a great uke. Hope to hear a sound sample :D

Congratulations on the new ukulele! I hope you learn to attach photos .... people here like seeing the ukes other people get.

Nice uke! Congrats. I'll bet it does sound sweet. A marriage between a solid koa top and mahogany sides and back is a sweet one.

Congrats..that is a real nice looking uke!!! WTG!!!!! :music:

Top Bottom