Just... blown away!

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.

I'm not a fan myself. The songs are sometimes interesting but her voice is not pleasant for me. Sounds a bit like Florence Welch and I find her voice a little off too really. Too much volume and too little finesse and the voice sounds strained.

But thats just my opinion.

Cheers. -F

err...Okaaaay then.
Thank you for sharing.

Lol I know it's weird, and I don't listen to this kinda thing much. And it was only really after I posted this that I realised it was a girl hahaha. So all in all... I apologise?

Ha. :-/

I think she just needs to develop her voice...she has the potential for sure...voice lessons would do her good...

not my cup of tea either, but nice to see the uke being used in new styles.

I liked it! I think this is the cool thing about youtube - it's a platform for people with talent to put their music out there.

Okay..you don't get to be totally blown away, and then be less than amused when you realize you got the gender wrong and that no one else is buying what you are selling...Totally lame, regardless of what island of eternal happiness on the internet you are posting too (flame away). This is so much not my thing, but way to go Youtube for giving us all a place to express ourselves as we would have it...makes the world a better place. I think she is brilliant, regardless of whether I want to listen to her or not.

that was very interesting haha, I might have blown an eardrum

sounds like someone skinning a cat

i think it was interesting and unusual...until the screaching started, that was not done well IMHO and went down hill from there and spoiled for me what might have been a classy avantgard performance. Still not realy something i would listen to again. But best of luck to the artist.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder definately applies to music and why there are so many styles, thats what keeps things interesting. :)

Okay..you don't get to be totally blown away, and then be less than amused when you realize you got the gender wrong and that no one else is buying what you are selling...Totally lame, regardless of what island of eternal happiness on the internet you are posting too (flame away).

Thanks TCK - I was just going to ignore it but you are the better man for calling him on it. Either you like it or not - get over the gender issue dude! It's beside the point.

i think it was interesting and unusual...until the screaching started, that was not done well IMHO and went down hill from there and spoiled for me what might have been a classy avantgard performance. Still not realy something i would listen to again. But best of luck to the artist.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder definately applies to music and why there are so many styles, thats what keeps things interesting. :)

I agree with you about the screeching part. I'm sure she was making a point but I'm too old for resorting to screeching to make any points with me! She's young though - in a few more years she will hopefully figure out that points that are made subtly will reach more people.

I just think she's awesome for recording her own music/lyrics and putting it on the web. I never would have done that when I was her age. Heck, I wouldn't do it now!

Top Bottom