Koloa KU650 Baritone + hardfoam case = $140 shipped

thenewb

Reaction score
Koloa KU650 Baritone (Sold!)

Up for sale is a Koloa Baritone I bought from Elderly 2 months ago. Been playing it for awhile but I am selling it to get a used car :(
The Koloa is in mint condition. Since I bought it from Elderly, it has low action and great intonation all the way down the 12th fret. The only difference is that I have changed the stock (d'addario?) string to the aquila baritone strings, which sounds better IMO.

The bari comes with a hard foam case. It is worth mentioning that there is a tear on the case, but it does its job. I bought new for $210 shipped ($165 + $45 foam case). I am now selling with the foam case for $140 shipped. Paypal is accepted and preferred. I may entertain reasonable offer if I can't get it sold within a couple of days. Please allow up to 1 or 2 business day for me to pack and ship it.

Baritone is sold. Please delete thread if necessary.

Last edited:
this is an absolute amazing deal! i just bought a concert for 190 with a case and a bari for 140!!!!!!!??!?!??!?! someone snatch this up

Pictures are up
z1Rkx.jpg

LKheb.jpg

oudaX.jpg

zgXKc.jpg

More pictures

more pictures...
OnR8r.jpg

NEi1h.jpg

Here is the picture of the tear, which is hidden because I have used an electrical tape to cover it up.
t8XTg.jpg

this is an absolute amazing deal! i just bought a concert for 190 with a case and a bari for 140!!!!!!!??!?!??!?! someone snatch this up

Thanks for the shout out, but actually the Koloa KU-620 concert cost a tad more than the Koloa KU-650 baritone, which is surprising to me too. A koloa concert with a case for $190 is pretty good deal too. Since the koloa bari is technically used, and the case is not in the best condition, selling it for $140 shipped is at the very least reasonable to me.

I have seen and played savage henry's Koloa baritone. Amazing uke for the money. Finish better than on far more expensive ukes. Resonates forever............! All solid mahogany for this price?????

On one side next to sound hole there appears to be a crack or scratch. Is there? Lozark

You have an email waiting.

Last edited:
its looks to me as though that is just the reflection of the aquilas on the gloss

On one side next to sound hole there appears to be a crack or scratch. Is there? Lozark

That is just a reflection from the wound D string. Yes it does appear to look like a crack.

My word. I did not expect so many emails in such a short time. Well it is now on hold pending payment.

Edit: The bari is sold. Please delete this thread if necessary.

Last edited:
This one is going to find a nice new home in Arkansas. Thanks.

Just put Hilo low g's with wound 3 and 4 on my Cordoba 20TM-CE. Wow!!!! I wanted a full sounding bluesey uke and did I get one. The Aquilas I had were just too "bright" or should I say "brash" for this uke. IMHO

That 20tm-ce is great for the price. But mine was even better since I got it "new" for 140.

I'd love to hear those strings on it if you have a recording.

Top Bottom