PDA

View Full Version : Ukulee Melee - Festival in Boston Area

pvangelder
07-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Thursday, July 28th from 4-8pm
deCordova Sculpture Museum, Lincoln MA
schedule and more info at www.bostonuke.com
Come to the Ukulele Melee!!! A free-wheelin' and FREE ukulele festival in the Boston area. FREE CONCERT features local and regional uke luminaries, including Special Guests, Jim and Liz Beloff. FREE beginner and intermediate workshops, KIDS Hands-On-Ukes session, a STRUM-ALONG to pop songs, rock favs and songs that were a hit before your mother was born. Ukes to try and buy from Flea Market Music and Lanakai Ukuleles, sponsored by Daddy's Junkie Music. Ukulele Melee is hosted by the deCordova Sculpture Park and Art Museum. 35 acres of sculptures and outdoor beauty that is picnic-perfect. Bring the family.

hankisanerd
07-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Only 2.5 hours away...... too bad it is a Thursday :(

fitncrafty
07-07-2011, 03:08 PM
If this was Saturday I would SO be there.. I am SO incredibly bummed out. I am about 3 or so hours away. wish I could come. My 11 yr old daughter would love it too.. Maybe another time!

tuscadero
07-11-2011, 02:36 AM
We'll be planning more events in the Boston area, you can find out about them on the Ukulele Union of Boston Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/BostonUke or by following us on Twitter, @UkeUnionBoston