Is it you, or is it me?

Tattuke

Reaction score
Hi folks! I have been using UU for 6 month or so, and occasionally I run into a problem with being able to view the videos, and I can't figure out why I am able to view them with no problems at some times, and other times, I can't see them at all. Right now when I try to view archived live lessons, I get a blank view with a button to download Silverlight. I have Silverlight already loaded on my computer and when I press the button to try to download it again it eventually says that I can't load it because it is already on my computer. The other option I see is that I can use WMP player to view the lesson, but when I try to activate that, I get a message that says "this page requires a plug in that can only run in 32 bit mode"- which means nothing to me.

Is it the UU site or is it something that changes on my computer when I run into this issue? I have not been able to view video for about a week now and am jonesing for some ukulele contact. I am using a MAC G5 with the OS X operating system.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Top Bottom