WTB Kanilea Concert or Kanilea?

Mouthy1

Reaction score
LOVE my Kanilea. Wouldn't mind getting a second one. I don't need a tenor but would love a concert. Even a super concert. Maybe a super soprano but not my first choice. If you have one, let me know and give me some prices. I love to trade so I have some trades if interested, if not that is okay too. Have a Pono Pro Classic Concert, maybe a Pono Soprano,??? Anyway, I know where to buy them new so I don't need a link to a retailer, I am a cheapskate and don't buy anything new. Don't care about dings and scratches. Let me know what you have and thanks!

Last edited:
Hands off... your not havin' mine :)

Make sure you get one of the newer bodied concerts (though I guess there a few years old now) they are very lush sounding and look stunning! :)

They have more of a dreadnaught shape... they don't pull in at the sides as much

I am working with someone right now. Wish me luck!

I think there should be a new Group in UU called "I want a Kanilea Group"

I am working on getting one right now and then I can start a club called "I got 2 Kanilea's! Group"

I am working on getting one right now and then I can start a club called "I got 2 Kanilea's! Group"

Some have so much, while others have so little.

Yeah, bit of jealousy right now, but one day ... one day ...

I am very lucky and I remember that everyday. Now, I want my new !@#! uke! If it is a go, I will put some lovely pic's in.

OK that means another one has to go....right?

Ahhh...you caught me. Yes, I will be selling my Pono Pro Classic concert next. Darn, now the word is out! I am running out of ukes to sell. I am down to 11!!! I am going to give up a concert since I am getting a concert. I thought about the Tenor Kala Acacia but I have had that since the beginning and for some reason(its really good!), I can't seem to part with it. Anyway, Pono to be listed soon!

Top Bottom