OOOOO...it's nearly here!!!

joeybug

Reaction score
Hey everyone :D

I just checked the USPS website to track my new Eleuke from Mim and it's landed in the UK!!! AND cleared Customs!!!! I don't know whether it's now out for delivery or if that won't happen until tomorrow/Monday :D

Sooooo excited!

So, decisions, should I do a video of me unwrapping her? Or post teasing photos or both?!

All I'll tell you is it's an Eleuke, but the rest is a secret until I reveal!

*does a happy dance*

Aloha Joey,
Congratulations..I know how the wait is too..I just can't stand that...sheesh..ha ha so are you teasing us again..hope it arrives this week...let us know..MM Stan

Aloha Joey,
Congratulations..I know how the wait is too..I just can't stand that...sheesh..ha ha so are you teasing us again..hope it arrives this week...let us know..MM Stan

I think you'll be able to hear my squees of excitement when it actually arrives on my doorsteps from Hawaii, Stan! I'll post when it arrives and I'm able to tear myself away from her!

Oh I LOVE new uke day!!! Both! Tease us and end with a video of you playing it. I am excited for you.

Oh I LOVE new uke day!!! Both! Tease us and end with a video of you playing it. I am excited for you.

I like that idea! So I need batteries for my camera and my video camera at the ready :D YAY!!!

I think you should call me on Skype when it comes!! Ha ha.. Can't wait to see what you picked out.. It's jam time for sure! :)

Can't wait to hear you play it.. and boy oh boy that was fast!! Go MIM!!!

I think you should call me on Skype when it comes!! Ha ha.. Can't wait to see what you picked out.. It's jam time for sure! :)

Can't wait to hear you play it.. and boy oh boy that was fast!! Go MIM!!!

I know, it was posted last Friday and is already in the UK! I was expecting it to be about two weeks :D

Wow, exciting for sure. Do you have amplification?

So, decisions, should I do a video of me unwrapping her? Or post teasing photos or both?!

Well, duh! You'd better do both!

Congratulations in advance on your new eleuke! I got a tenor eleuke from Mim several months ago and I'm very happy with it, although I don't have an amp for it yet (I've been using a headset when I play it). All I can say for sure about yours is that it will be purple, but I imagine there are other surprises about it as well.

too much excitement for one day! Many new ukes floating around and finding homes all over the world. Congrats! Can't wait to hear it.

Wow, exciting for sure. Do you have amplification?

I do, I have a HoneyTone Amp that I brought with my Tanglewood...it's all ready to rock out!

Well, duh! You'd better do both!

Congratulations in advance on your new eleuke! I got a tenor eleuke from Mim several months ago and I'm very happy with it, although I don't have an amp for it yet (I've been using a headset when I play it). All I can say for sure about yours is that it will be purple, but I imagine there are other surprises about it as well.

Ah, you'd be surprised! I just checked the website and it's at the post office so maybe out for delivery today or Monday, I'm already very happy with Mim, she made me a great deal and shipping was quicker than I expected!

too much excitement for one day! Many new ukes floating around anYerd finding homes all over the world. Congrats! Can't wait to hear it.

Yeah, there seems to be something in the air with people buying new Ukes! Thanks :D

WTG J Bug!!! You gotta post a video of the unpacking and then play a bit for all of us!!!
Congratulations!!!

PS...Nice job Mim!!!!!

WTG J Bug!!! You gotta post a video of the unpacking and then play a bit for all of us!!!
Congratulations!!!

PS...Nice job Mim!!!!!

Thanks, think I'll tease you with some photos first and then do a video..staying home 99% of the time today in case they try to deliver, sod's law it won't come till Monday though!

Oh nooooooooooo The torture of waiting over the weekend. What really tortures me is certain postal services won't leave a package if you are not home. I am never home, I work full time so if I don't realize this in advance I come home and find out I missed my delivery and then I have to take off work to pick it up the next day and once they couldn't find it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I had to come back again the next day and this particular delivery service was a little bit of a drive from where I work and live. My blood pressure was dangerously high as I waited in anticipation. This was actually for an accordion and I am just now remembering that when I got my package home I ripped the package open and in my haste I did not realize there was additional packaging on the inside of the accordion and when I tried to play it I broke it. I then had to wait additional days before my accordion instructor could fix it for me. Everything about the ukulele is so much easeir.

Oh nooooooooooo The torture of waiting over the weekend. What really tortures me is certain postal services won't leave a package if you are not home. I am never home, I work full time so if I don't realize this in advance I come home and find out I missed my delivery and then I have to take off work to pick it up the next day and once they couldn't find it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I had to come back again the next day and this particular delivery service was a little bit of a drive from where I work and live. My blood pressure was dangerously high as I waited in anticipation. This was actually for an accordion and I am just now remembering that when I got my package home I ripped the package open and in my haste I did not realize there was additional packaging on the inside of the accordion and when I tried to play it I broke it. I then had to wait additional days before my accordion instructor could fix it for me. Everything about the ukulele is so much easeir.

Sounds like that was a really HARD wait!! I'm hoping it will come tomorrow and then I have to restrain myself and take teaser photos and do a video...I'll be working on this week's uni work too but that may get put to one side to do Tuesday! Depending on when it comes of course! I'm really excited, but knowing my luck I'll get a letter tomorrow say they're holding it hostage until I pay customs, which I haven't had yet and it says on the track it's been "delivered to delivering post office" so I'm hoping Customs have let it through and it'll come tomorrow!!! OH PLEASE LET IT COME TOMORROW!!!

If it does, I'll have to be very restrained and only post a few pictures at a time, because I want to tease you all, rather than going "ISN'T IT PRETTTTYYYY" and posting them all at once! Though even if I manage it I doubt I'll tease for long, couldn't stand to!

It's a race! My new uke has cleared Australian customs. Let's see who gets pics/vids up first. Exciting, isn't it Joey? :) :) :)

So now I know what I'll be doing on my computer tomorrow instead of working!

Top Bottom