Thanks Uke republic! It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
It has been a wait but it is finally here! My Sailor soprano! I got it from Mike at Uke republic! Great customer service Mike and thanks for the extras. Mike tossed in an upgrade to a hard shell case and a set of strings AND fret board conditioner! Didn't have to, but he did! Mike has already posted great pics of it on UR's FB page but here are a few of the arrival. This uke is everything I have wanted. I was hoping to get a mellow sound with the solid mahogany top and I did! It really has some kick too when strumming. Volume is perfect. This is a great uke for the price. The upgrades were so worth it to me. Going to take it out tonight for a test run at a bluegrass jam. I am going to learn how to do a video this week and show it off a bit. Thanks for sharing my fun and thanks again Mike!

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 60
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 53
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 68
It has been a wait but it is finally here! My Sailor soprano! I got it from Mike at Uke republic! Great customer service Mike and thanks for the extras. Mike tossed in an upgrade to a hard shell case and a set of strings AND fret board conditioner! Didn't have to, but he did! Mike has already posted great pics of it on UR's FB page but here are a few of the arrival. This uke is everything I have wanted. I was hoping to get a mellow sound with the solid mahogany top and I did! It really has some kick too when strumming. Volume is perfect. This is a great uke for the price. The upgrades were so worth it to me. Going to take it out tonight for a test run at a bluegrass jam. I am going to learn how to do a video this week and show it off a bit. Thanks for sharing my fun and thanks again Mike!
He is a Great guy and he puts out a great product. Congrats on your new Sailor.

My wife just picked up a Sailor spruce top soprano and we agree: these Sailor ukes are an excellent buy and Mike is terrific to work with! Best of luck with the new uke!

My wife just picked up a Sailor spruce top soprano and we agree: these Sailor ukes are an excellent buy and Mike is terrific to work with! Best of luck with the new uke!
I didn't think the service was a fluke. He is in it for the long haul.

That's a little cutie. Only hear good things about Uke Republic

Aloha Rem50,
Congratulations on yyour new Sailor soprano...Yup Mike's the Sailor man...always great when buying from a reputable dealer like him...MM Stan
Mahalo for the pic's....will be waiting for your review....

Beautiful ukulele, Mike's the man, Uke Republic rocks.

Congrats on your new Sailor!!!!

Top Bottom