General Chat Thread?

Definitely an awesome idea... I need a place to talk about that horrible lunch I had today at the cafeteria and I couldn't find a place to put the thread... So now it will go unnoticed that I had to eat uncooked pork chops at the Hyatt cafeteria... hahahah

ew..... don't get saminila. haha and if u do leave me your uke in your will if u die.:p

Definitely an awesome idea... I need a place to talk about that horrible lunch I had today at the cafeteria and I couldn't find a place to put the thread... So now it will go unnoticed that I had to eat uncooked pork chops at the Hyatt cafeteria... hahahah

I believe you just did it here. Haha poor Aldrine.

i couldn't find a place to say this.

but serious congrats on your website hey. bringing people who play the uke together it actually feels good to communicate with people who enjoy the same thing,

maybe start a thread "corny aussie kids stuff" haha jk

i couldn't find a place to say this.

but serious congrats on your website hey. bringing people who play the uke together it actually feels good to communicate with people who enjoy the same thing,

maybe start a thread "corny aussie kids stuff" haha jk

I think the "General Discussion" section is the section you are looking for. It is at the bottom.

Top Bottom