New Barnkickers video

Wow!!!! That. Was. Just. AWESOME.

Brilliant performance guys, just a fabulous song and played in a lovely spirit. Blown away.

Loved. Favorited.

:)

Aloha Steve,
Wow a big Barnkickers fan here..Holy Smokes that was awesome...love your style and looks like you both had fun with it too...
I have always thought your daughter had a wonderful voice since One Less Tear and her voice range has greatly widened...
You must be really proud of her.....Keep um coming and Mahalo for sharing...MM Stan

Last edited:
Love it - decidedly delicious tune.

Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed that with a smile on my face the entire time :) Excellent pairing!

absolutely fantastic!

Great stuff! Did I see in another thread that you folks are going to be in Atlanta soon?

That is correct. We'll be presenting a workshop and concert in Marietta, GA on Sunday, July 24th. You can contact Mike at Uke Republic for more details as he is helping set this up for us. We will actually be on our way back from the NAMM show in Nashville where we are performing at the LoPrinzi/Kiwaya booth.

- Steve

Thanks for the info - I'd love to check it out but I'll be in south Florida - what an irony.....

I checked out your site and y'all are just fantastic - be sure to let us know next time you're heading our way......

Top Bottom