DEACH, who are you? LOL.

watchmeuke

Reaction score
can somebody, excluding you deach, give me some background info on DEACH???? like, this guy straight up gave me 2 free ukuleles & i still dont understand. im definitely not tryna hate on the dude, cuz he's freakin awesome for hookin it up. i just need some clarification.

Some say he knows how to communicate with bookcases.
Some say when he needs to cook food he stares at it so intensely it begins to brown and seals in the flavour out of fear.

All we know for sure is he's the Deachmeister.

i heard tht he has a army of toddlers at his command! I also heard tht with a wink he can blow your mind.

Am I the only one around here that hasn't received a free uke from Deach? :)

Seriously though, I too have wondered why he does it. Not that he needs to explain or anything; just out of curiosity.

Deach Rules!

You're not. I think it's an exclusive club if you haven't been Deached nowadays :p

Many people lay awake at night wondering the same thing, man.

That he does.

one day all this well deserved positive karma is gunna hit deach like a freight train. Deach is just an awesome person.

I heard his periods attract bears... they can smell the menstruation

/cringe

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Deach's power level is over 9000.

So I guess that makes him a Saiyan then...and his real name is Kakkarot, and is married to Chi Chi...and he has saved the universe multiple times, saving us from Vegeta, Frieza, Majin Buu, Cell...and that's all I remember. He can change his hair color on demand, fly, teleport, and do massive energy blasts.

...and in his free time he plays ukulele.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Deach's power level is over 9000.

So I guess that makes him a Saiyan then...and his real name is Kakkarot, and is married to Chi Chi...and he has saved the universe multiple times, saving us from Vegeta, Frieza, Majin Buu, Cell...and that's all I remember. He can change his hair color on demand, fly, teleport, and do massive energy blasts.

...and in his free time he plays ukulele.

lets write a story about deach.
then we can make it into a song.
a collaborative song.
:cool:

On a whim I Googled "Deach" and this is one of the first links that showed up.

Click at your own risk!!!:eek:

I really hope it does not apply. :uhoh:

Top Bottom