Cordoba Concert + Case + Books Excellent $125<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConspiracyUkeist

Reaction score
I've put my Cordoba on Craig's List in the SF Bay Area, just look up "cordoba concert uke" and you'll find it. I've got a hard case, books, extra strings, with it.

If you're looking at a good uke and accessories for getting started on, or the next step up from a cheapie, this is a good deal.

You can email me at alexbanjocarter@gmail.com with any questions. I guess I could ship it, since I've got a UPS store near me, but that would cost a bit extra.

Remember the price is just a bargaining starting-place, there's a good chance I'll end up selling it for under $100. I can send pics on request, and I guess I've covered my willingness to ship - at least the case is strong but LIGHT, so it won't add a ton to the shipping cost.

I got an offer from someone on here but they've not given me any indication of whether they're local and would do the transaction face to face, or if they want it shipped etc. They offered $80 which I think is a bit low if they want it shipped too. I might accept $80 but then shipping would be extra. (They said they didn't want the books.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom