My first cover on my KoAloha SC: Damien Rice "Delicate"

Reaction score
Never been a big fan of my own singing, so just doing my best with what I got. Can't really go out and pick up a new voicebox afterall---or can I... :confused:

Very very nicely done!!! Your singing sounds real good to me!!! Nice video, thanks for posting it.
BTW...NICE uke!!!!!

you havea very nice voice! the doubling of your voice and you t-shirt give the impression of the song sung by a chorus of superheros lol ;)

I have to agree with the others :) Very nice singing, and playing! Nothing to be ashamed of :)

I loved this. The playing AND the singing. :)

Great rendition. I wish I had a voice as good as yours, you've got nothing to be worried about. I'm a fan of your singing, loved the double track vocals too. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Awesome, vocal is great ! Not to mention the Uke

Must concur -The playing and vocals work very well for me!

Seems you are your own worst critic friend - maybe we all suffer from a bit of that, know I do!

Thanks for sharing and great stuff and hope to hear more :)

Chris

Very nicely done. I can't sing at all.... lucky you...

Nice job -tempo?

I really like your playing. Nice, expressive technique. Vocals were just fine, too. Nothing to worry about there. If everyone sang as well as you the world would be a better place.

I may be wrong here but I wonder if you were rushing the tempo just a little on the louder part toward the end. I might be wrong but I'm sensitive to that because it's something I have to watch for myself.

Also, I'm not a fan of this tune. I've tried to like it and rice in general but now I think I just don't care for his performing style. I enjoyed yours more than his CD version.

Keep at it. Your chops are there and you're a good performer.

Top Bottom