Ukulele Orchastra of Great Britian - Theme from Shaft

Scott S.

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted, but came across the Ukulele Orchastra of Great Britian (who knew) doing a humorous version of the famous Shaft theme. It brought a smile to my face, and hopefully it will do the same for you. This is my first post, and I want to say Hello to you all.

http://youtu.be/NlMT-oEIQuo

Welcome to the asylum! UOGB are great - if you haven't already, check out some of their other videos. Amazing bunch of talent there and it's amazing how long they've been together with relatively few changes in personnel. I love when they do their "mashups" where they're singing six different pop songs at once over a single chord progression.

Thanks and welcome. UOGB is always good. I've spent a lot of time with them on youtube myself.

Aloha Scott,
Welcome to the UU and our forums....have fun and enjoy..Happy strummings..MM Stan

Thanks for the welcome.

Visiting here makes me wonder why its taken me so long to see the many merits of the ukulele. Its such wonderful music! I'm reminded of something I read years ago in a guitar magazine. George Harrison's son was interviewed and he said that one of his endearing memories of his father was that whenever George traveled he would take two ukuleles. One for him and one for someone else to play. Now, I'm beginning to understand why he would do that. Lot's of great information on this forum.

Top Bottom