PDA

View Full Version : Whispering & The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

Jnobianchi
07-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Here's a medley of Whispering & The World is Waiting for the Sunrise, which I admit I stole from the videos of Matt Richards and Ukulelezaza, respectively...and respectfully. You should check both of them out on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKWore-ye4&feature=related

TCK
07-11-2011, 08:40 PM
I could listen to you play that little banjo uke all night long John- sheer brilliance! I need a detailed look at your action because I think that is what is slowing me down at this point...but it is probably more talent than anything. You are an amazement- wishing I was in NY right now to see it live.
Thanks for posting
Cheers
Dave

Jnobianchi
07-12-2011, 04:26 AM
you're too kind. Mistakes abound in that rendition, but my vanity overcame my shame - the hallmark of a true ham.

TCK
07-12-2011, 06:42 AM
you're too kind. Mistakes abound in that rendition, but my vanity overcame my shame - the hallmark of a true ham.
Haha- I am equally afflicted...but it sounded great to me. Best music lesson I ever had was from my mom, who does not play any instrument. She said that if I could stop myself from freezing and muttering an expletive every time I messed up, know one would ever know :)

Jnobianchi
07-12-2011, 10:04 AM
:D That's great advice, Mom! Just keep going and don't swear...

Hippie Dribble
07-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Everytime I watch one of your clips John I'm just ecstatic with pure joy mate. It's that simple. I look forward to new stuff from you like the sunrise brother. :)

Jnobianchi
07-13-2011, 04:15 AM
:D Thank you, sir! It's completely mutual. :)