Harmony Baritone FS

Nice harmony baritone. The headstock label suggests circa 50's rather than 60's.

Mike

wow, looks in really good shape. wish I didn't just buy one on ebay. paid less but it needs work and doesn't have a case. would have been better off with yours. oh well.

Bump. Price is reduced. I really don't need to keep this one so some one will be getting a good one at a fair and low price.

Bump. Price is reduced. I really don't need to keep this one so some one will be getting a good one at a fair and low price.

How high is the action at the 12th? Did you ream the headstock when you installed the geared tuners? If not did you keep the original friction tuners?

Anyone know if this would be a solid wood top or a laminate? I recall hamony using both.

One of these just showed up on Ebay today as a tenor guitar. They are relisting it as a Bari Uke.

Thanks.

How high is the action at the 12th? Did you ream the headstock when you installed the geared tuners? If not did you keep the original friction tuners?

Anyone know if this would be a solid wood top or a laminate? I recall hamony using both.

One of these just showed up on Ebay today as a tenor guitar. They are relisting it as a Bari Uke.

Thanks.

The G string is 4.5mm above the 12th fret. There is adequate saddle to lower the action should one desire to do so.

I did ream the tuner holes out just a tad. I kept the original tuners. If it was restored, there will be screw holes to be plugged up.

It is a solid top, all solid mahogany.

Top Bottom