Pono Pro Classic Concert

Mouthy1

Reaction score
SOLD! Pono Pro Classic Concert

SOLD!

PICT0119.jpgPICT0120.jpgPICT0118.jpgPICT0108.jpgPICT0109.jpgNew Pono Pro Classic Concert - $360 shipped
Bought about a month and a half ago but have since bought 2 Kanilea’s and a KoAloha (concerts)and have to sell off one concert. Basically brand new. I switched to Aquila’s but think Worth’s or some Southcoast strings would be even better. Sounds great(see the link below to Hawaiian Music Supply sound sample). Has some minor cosmetic blems. Whitish spots on the headstock(hard to see) and a slight whitespot on the neck facing up. No dents or scratches, just gorgeous! This is a great uke and is a very blonde color. In the pictures, it is next to the Koa version I sold which was very dark. This is a very nice uke and I need the money to pay for the Kanilea’s so letting it go.
Here is a link to Hawaiian Music Supply with pictures and sound samples:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/shopbyprice/400-699/pono-mhc-pro-classic-mahogany-concert

Last edited:
More Pictures

PICT0114.jpgPICT0112.jpgPICT0113.jpgPICT0110.jpgHere are a few more pictures.

The pineapple is gone not the concert sorry.

ah bummer! atleast now i don't have to buy it =D ohana makes a really wonderful instrument.

Reply to your offer. Check your pm.

Jersey jack, check your personal messages. Payment was sent to the wrong address!!!

Top Bottom