Mya Moe Mango Tenor <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

France

Reaction score
Hi there, This uke is sold

With a heavy heart I am selling this uke. I'm selling it because...well I'm not exactly sure yet. Could be the fretboard radius or the neck width I don't know, I'm just not feeling the love with this one. It's been a bit of a saga.

I'm asking for $1200 with a uke crazy hard case with hygrometer and a spare set of Worth clears. It costs about 100 - 120 to ship to the US but I'll split the shipping with you.

This uke has had a split professionally repaired on the top. It's not visible with a quick glance but if you look closely and run finger over the spot you can pick it. The close up shot tries to pick it up.

Here are some features:
Master Grade Chocolate Heart Mango back & sides, Master Grade Chocolate Heart Mango top, Radiused Ebony fretboard, Dovetail neck/body joint, Graphite-reinforced hand-shaped Mahogany neck, Hand-rubbed oil finish, PegHed brand geared tuners, Leopardwood & Maple Signature Headplate, Abalone inlays, Abalone rosette, Koa body binding, Koa fretboard binding

Original MM photos

Some of mine (dodgy)
IMG_0325.jpgIMG_0326.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg

This last one is trying to pick up the repair
More to follow

Last edited:
I want. I want. I want.

but I can not afford.

Not fair.

For those interested, this is easily a $2000 instrument that you're getting at a significant discount. Even if you wanted a new one? You'd have to wait a looong time to get it. I'd snap it up if I didn't already have an MM on order!

Let me add my voice to say that these instruments are magical. I have a MM mango and it has a incredibly sweet, rich almost smokey sound. Hard to describe but it is fantastic and I didn't believe that a Uke would open up but the mango has me convinced. The more I play it the better it sounds. This should not last long at this price.

another vote for France's uke. Were I not tied up financially I'd buy this in a second. I own a MM mango soprano and a chocolate heart MM mango concert and they are just THE sweetest sounding ukes. Mango is my favorite ukulele wood. This is a near new, absolutely stunning ukulele. Great price France.

I agree with the rest of the members. This ukulele is quite special. I was just at the MyaMoe shop today getting a tour from Gordon and Char and to pick up a traditions tenor myrtle wood uke. Their ukueles are truely something special, in fact I have 4 on order besides the one I picked up today. The chocolate mango that France has is one of their 'fox tale' selection of the mango and there are no more of those available. If I hadn't already been working on 5 ukuleles with Char, I would have jumped on this sale right away. Somebody buy this ukulele and give it lots of love!!!

I usually don't buy Tenors; but, I am trying harder to get more down the neck more often.

I usually shy away from any uke that mentions a crack; but, now that I know cracks can be fixed, I'm gonna give it a try.

I love my 2 Mainland Mangos; so, I'm sure I'll love this Mango.

All in.

Congratulations! I am sure that you will love it. The Mya Moe tenors feel so good. It's a beautiful instrument and I can vouch for the quality of the build. Char and Gordon are just remarkable in what they do and the care they take in building their ukuleles. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I am enjoying the first one that I brought home. This one just might put your Mainlands to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom