HAMANO H-100T TENOR UKULELE...anyone ever play one of these? Thoughts?

sbpark

Reaction score
Thinking of picking up one of these since i have a concert (Ohana CK-35) and want a tenor now as well. Thoughts/ideas/suggestions? I'm not into ukes with flashy binding, crazy inlays, etc. Just want something simple and well-built in the price range of the Hamano. my budget is $300-$500. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

well if you get one, they are going to be extinct soon as they are not making them anymore so ..... alls that exist are all that will ever exist so I have been told by the wise. Now I had a concert Hamano and I have a Soprano and I like the Soprano better because of the deep tone ... Never tried the Tenor. The Soprano had that vintage tone to it in my opinion.

Something simple, well-built AND made in Hawaii AND made from solid koa are the Keli'i ukuleles. Check those out, though they may be hard to find...and are around $500.

I'd rather wait for a second hand premimum K brand in the marketplace...and when it comes you may have saved more.. buying second hand, You get a higher level uke for a better price..

Top Bottom