Thought my UAS was in remission, and now this.

Your thirty-four bucks are gone. Plus shipping, of course. :D

Nine year old...hmmm I'd get her a Pink dolphin.....and she can play it for her Kanani..... and be a ukulele rock star..

That's too cute!

Nine year old...hmmm I'd get her a Pink dolphin.....and she can play it for her Kanani..... and be a ukulele rock star..

Not to spend other people's money for them, but if you got both, then your daughter and Kanani could play their ukuleles together.

I think you have something there Stan. Good Plan.

So cute! Money well spent if your daughter falls in love with music!

cute.. I am sure to delete this link from my computer as soon as I finish typing this.. Why of why isn't there a matching uke for the girl? They make matching clothes etc... come on American Girl..

Money well spent for sure! At least it's NOT a K brand! :)

Yes, indeed...she already has a redburst dolphin...but, you see...this uke is for "her doll" ;)

Hahaha! No way! My daughter actually got an American Girl cello a while ago. I wonder if this ukulele is in scale with the cello...;)

Official diagnosis: YOU don't have UAS. Your daughter's DOLL has UAS. Now go get that credit card...

Thank goodness my daughter didn't get into these dolls (or figure skating) so I now have enough money to put her through medical school...;-)

Top Bottom