UU Fantasy Football

FunkyPeaNutZ

UU+
Reaction score
hey folks, just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a yahoo uu fantasy football league. If anyone is interested, reply, and I'll set it up. Hopefully we can get around 12+ teams, let me know.

Go Vikings!!!!

I'm up for it... I've never played fantasy football - so I'd like to try.

BTW - Go Niners! LOL

yes im down my first pick is TJ Hooseyomama of the cincy bengals

Play for a brand new KAMAKA haha... i wish

I'm already in a Yahoo league, but I'm down to be in another. Count me in.

well here's the info, I hope we can fill it up to the 10 team limit, if needed, I'll allow more teams.

league name: Ukuleleunderground
pasword: Redandsilky

Oh and if you guys didn't know, Go Vikings!!!!

Dang. If I join, that'll be three different leagues I have to keep tabs in. Hahah

Maybe I will. I'll think about it.

well here's the info, I hope we can fill it up to the 10 team limit, if needed, I'll allow more teams.

league name: Ukuleleunderground
pasword: Redandsilky

Oh and if you guys didn't know, Go Vikings!!!!

We need the league ID#, not the name.

There will be a live draft on Wednesday. If you want to play, you need a Yahoo ID.

I can postpone the draft if there are any conflicts, but I think we should get it done before the season starts...if we can't get at least 8 teams, I hope others can invite some friends who are interested to make it more fun..

pretty much all the info is in the previous posts, let me know if there is any issues, i can walk you through. Also, again, I'll postpone the draft to get more teams.

Adrian Peterson for MVP

I can't make the draft Wednesday but I'll set my team for auto draft ( I think it's auto as long as you're not logged in). Doesn't matter anyway. I'm gonna spank you all no matter who's on my team. Bring it, Baby!

We only have 4 teams! We need at least 8! Sign up! It's only for fun, who cares if you don't know how to play?

Postpone the draft to the weekend (maybe Sunday...I have another live online draft on Saturday :biglaugh: ) and I'll jump in.

will do, I'll postpone the draft in the hopes of getting more people in, and hopefully help nurdaben to sign up too. Can I get some input on a day for the weekend?

Top Bottom