Not open for further replies.

stuben

Reaction score
The Facts: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Purchased 12/2010
Condition: 99/100, not a scratch, ding or crack
Price $225 shipped, with hard-soft case, also in same condition
To CONUS only, Fedex Ground

Sound sample: http://www.theukulelesite.com/shopbyprice/200-399/kala-asac-c-concert-solid-acacia
The Story:
This Uke was handpicked by Jason Villa, Tech at Kala in Petaluma. Original purchase was made through MGM. I have had to setup all my Ukes except this one, it arrived with what I consider to be perfect playing condition. I have looked at many Kala Acacias and have yet to see one that looks as good as this, the flame is outstanding on the soundboard. In fact the only reason I could not give this Uke 100/100 is there is some kind of mark on the top side, it could be a natural feature of the wood, or perhaps a stain from the bending form, I don't know. Anyway, everyone loves this Uke, its very pretty and sounds great. I restrung with Worth Brown LowG a few days ago, previously strung with Worth Clears HighG. I will throw in the Aquilas that it came with, I pulled them off immediately when I received the Uke, so they are "new" too. This is a great Uke, but I need to fund another so, I hope to find it a good home. PayPal only. Send PM if interested.

Attachments

• Kala Concert 2.jpg
    Kala Concert 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Kala Concert 4.jpg
    Kala Concert 4.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Kala Concert 3.jpg
    Kala Concert 3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Kala Concert 1.jpg
    Kala Concert 1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Kala Concert 5.jpg
    Kala Concert 5.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
This seems like a really good deal, especially considering this one just listed on ebay:

I'd be very tempted if I weren't saving my pennies for a Kanilea or Kamaka.

Actually, the eBay price isn't bad (with free shipping) for a new Kala solid acacia soprano that's been set up. It just shows how good your "used uke" discount is.

Yah ... that was the contrast I was going for. Not that the one on ebay was a bad deal, but just how good a price this seems to be.

Very nice looking uke and the price is practicly a give-away!! I am surprised it is still available!!
Good luck...it should sell easily!!!

Very nice looking uke and the price is practicly a give-away!! I am surprised it is still available!!
Good luck...it should sell easily!!!

Agreed, if anyone is looking for a mid-range solid wood concert, this is a great deal.

had you posted this 2 weeks ago i would have grabbed it asap.

This is an amazing deal, its normally like 300+

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it. Good luck with the Honu, they're nice, I just played a Tenor.

I would be interested in your OHana SK-30L if it goes on sale...seems like you're in the selling mode :)

haha...I need a traveler uke as well as I only have Koalohas right now and not ready to make them my beaters yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom