Rawhide ( original russian version )

You, sir, are mad. Gloriously, magnificently, mad. Such talents as yours are rare and wonderful.

That is insane. It just made my day.
We must close the Campy Western Gap!

It is strange how these things come about. I had been listening to Kalinka
and trying unsuccessfully to learn Rawhide and then I started singing
Rawhide with the Kalinka chords.

However the best ever russian original I have ever heard on ukulele is

Windmills of your mind.

by Ian from the Re-entrants which was done as an invitational on the dark-side Ukulele site Ukulele Cosmos

That was so much fun, particularly for us old timers from the US that grew up hearing and knowing Rawhide. I agree with all the comments above, brilliant and superbly done.

Miss understood genius right here- that was incredible.

Tovarich thank you very many. May the gas in your Zetor tractor fuel injection never freeze, even at -45 C below.
Your answer gives me total balalika feelinks. Just likes when the Leningrad cowboys sings the great
Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov song

Sweet home Alabama. High five... enjoy!!!

That was so much fun, particularly for us old timers from the US that grew up hearing and knowing Rawhide. I agree with all the comments above, brilliant and superbly done.

High five Tovarich, may the air filter on your Zetor tractor never get so dustiness that your engine
start never will. For you my great friend, I gives you that vunderful East coast song made up by
Pyotr Tchaikovsky, for his ballet Swan Lake.

Happy together

You, sir, are mad. Gloriously, magnificently, mad. Such talents as yours are rare and wonderful.

My dear antipodean friend may you never find yourself in a boxing ring with a kangeroo,
It make me very many happy that you gets the special insight abouts my mental conditions.
When I goes in the Gulag I learns soon to survive yous have to be mentals mentals mentals

Total balakika!! tovarich I gives you that great russian song "Ring of Fire" by Johanes Cashoffski

you're awesome man!! GREAT !!!

Thank you very many Tovarich Kenny... may you never have to lend your melodica to anyone
who has been eating digestive biscuits.

Sinces you does so much covering I give you Pagioffski and Plantroskoff's great Russian song
Stairway to heaven

Top Bottom