UU Behind the scenes

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
Everyone knows who Rayan and Aldrine are. Do you know who else keeps UU up and running?
I'd like to see some behind the scenes pics/vids with a spotlight on the hidden heros of UU.
Sounds like another project for Aaron! ;)

But seriously, it might make an interesting video to see the secret working of UU. I've always wondered what the VIP lounge looks like too.

I'd also like to see this :D

@UkuEroll Not much happens in VIP, just general discussion really!

I'd love to see that, too. Although I do feel slightly bad in saying that, as I suspect it will be a load more work for the UU chaps.

Great idea, though Mike :)

Yes, would be nice to see the machines that make all of this possible!!

Well, I guess somebody has to do it and I don't want to create more work for the UU boys, so once you all have raised the funds for me, I will go ahead and head on over to Kauai and take pics and video. It's hard...but somebody has to take one for the team.

Yeah Guys...give it up.....we need to acknowledge the hidden heros and all of you here.. post da pic's ...like now.... Stop being so secretive...post them here
for easy accessability for us... no shame:):) inquiring minds want to know!!! maybe nosey he he ...he he

Last edited:
I would love to see that, I often wonder about behind the scene stuff. Like you, what goes on in the secret VIP lounge!!!

Naaahh, you don't wanna know 'cause we're talking about you! <laugh mode="evil">BWAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA</laugh> Actually, I'm just kidding, there isn't really much going on there - the biggest benefit to the VIP thing is the increased PM inbox size (and, of course, giving back to the community, so to speak). I can keep messages around longer before cleaning out the ole PMs.

John

Top Bottom