Archtop Tenor

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, this is the next uke on the chopping block. I will start this one out at my cost. BUT, every day I do not get a commitment for purchase, I will LOWER the price by $1. For instance, I will start it at $240. If I don't get a commitment in 24 hours, It will be lowered to $239. Next day, still no sale, it will be $238 and so on, until someone pulls the trigger. If ya wait too long, somebody will certainly snatch it up. Also, this uke will come with a hard case, and it will be shipped in it's new hard case as soon as my case order gets here (hopefully in the next week). So, if you buy it, it will ship when I get my order of cases in. It will ship as SOON as the cases gets here.

Details: Archtop Tenor. Solid spruce top, solid mahogany sides and back. Bone nut and saddle. Mother of pearl, and abalone inlay. Beautiful abalone boarder. Sealed gear tuner machines. Brass tailpiece. Ebony & bone saddle and bridge. Really tight, bright tone.

1st Day: $240 (plus $15 shipping to USA)

P1040459.jpg

P1040460.jpg

P1040462.jpg

P1040457.jpg

I think this sales method is called a Dutch Auction. Yes, sounds like fun! First bid wins. Buyers waiting for the price to come down to their expectation, and hoping they get in first. Pull the trigger or wait... Pull the trigger or wait... Pull the trigger or wait... Pull the trigger or wait... Pull the trigger or wait... Pull the trigger or wait...
BANG
gone

Lets see how tempting, and how long you can hold out.. hehheh...

Great from what I am told for archtops. I brought the action down as low as I could for one of these without loosing the sound. But, these are inhearently higher action than what I like personally. The sound is very bright, and tight. Not as much sustain as I like, but that also is an archtop thing. They typically do not have lots of sustain, and supposed to sound bright crisp short notes, and that is exactly how this puppy sounds.. ;)

It looks and sounds good, Tony... I just wish I could pull the trigger on it.

But not yet - just paid the yearly School taxes, and I'm flat.

However, if you still have it on 28th, let me know - I may be able to work something out then.

-Kurt

I'm liking the Archtop :) Hope to see some with less fretboard work.

OK Tony,...think i'll pick this up as a match to my 2 William Gagnon archtop guitars!

I'll get you off another postal money tomorrow for $255 once you email me it's sold my way! email sent....

I saw your video before on youtube with this one,....just thought it was already sold.

:D

Last edited:
Archtop is SOLD... Keep any eye out for the next uke coming up... I might do another dutch style sale... Thanks Joe..

That's a very nice looking instrument. I've been looking at the Kala archtops, but don't want a laminate. I hesitate over the fretboard inlay, which I think will confuse me because I look for the markers when I play. Does it have dots on the neck side?

Where is it made?

Top Bottom