Hi from Washington State USA

Playergirl

Reaction score
New here.... don't quite understand how to post.

I live in the middle of Washington State, on the dry side. I had to give up my guitar and started playing the baritone ukulele as it is a more manageable size. I also own a Martin "regular" ukulele which I've had for (mumbled ...) years. It lives on the wall next to my "Stella" guitar, an attractive but unplayable POS.

Hope to keep up on any ukulele news through this site.

Cheers!

welcome to the forums! i hope you enjoy your time here very much. This is a great place to learn and everyone here is so welcoming and nice. Any question you could have about ukulele's can be answered or has already been answered on the site! what kind of music have you been playing with your uke?

Aloha & Welcome to the UU and our Forums! You've definitely come to the right place. The UU covers everything all things ukulele via the various Forums. UU Members have the "Aloha Spirit" which you will find out soon. You will make many friends here. I look forward to seeing you around the Forums.

What kind of music?

I play just about anything. I gave up my guitar and picked up the baritone uke, which has a much more mellow "folk" sound than my cheap guitar. I think I'll invest in a better quality baritone tho; probably this fall. It is wonderful to see so many uke players in one place!

Aloha Playergirl,
Welcome to the UU and our forums..and the ukulele.. google Muusicteacher2010 and Paxukulele for awesome ukulele video tutorials...and Dr uke..for songs and chrods for the baritone ukulele..
he has basic music theory and info there too....there are alot of guitar converts here too...everyones nice here, just ask if you need help...Have fun and enjoy...Happy Strumminngs..MM Stan
P.S. you know how to post already.. way to go girl!!

Last edited:
Aloha Playergirl!
Welcome to the UU. As the other members have mentioned above, enjoy your stay here and keep on strumming!

Mason671

Welcome to the UU!!

Top Bottom