So Excited...

Have a good time. You meeting up with some other members?

Im envious, have a great time. video coming?

Aloha Casey!
I won't be able to make it to the Hawai'i Uke Festival this summer :-( I will surely make it next summer, though! It would be great if you posted some pics and videos of the the festival. Mahalo!

Mason671

Have a blast, takes lots of pictures and maybe a video or two!!!! Wish I could make it......maybe next year!

Have a great time! I went last year and loved it, but it was hot as hell. So get there early if you want a spot in the shade. :)

I'm definitely gonna take lots of pictures and videos! I'm so looking forward to seeing Jake play!!

I'm definitely gonna take lots of pictures and videos! I'm so looking forward to seeing Jake play!!

Wow, I'm jealous! One day I'll make it to Hawai'i but for the moment I'll have to live through pics and videos! Have a wonderful time :D

Wow, I'm jealous! One day I'll make it to Hawai'i but for the moment I'll have to live through pics and videos! Have a wonderful time :D

Thanks joeybug! This is actually gonna be the first time I've ever seen Jake live despite living in Hawaii my whole life.. actaully, this is the first time even going to the festival!

Thanks joeybug! This is actually gonna be the first time I've ever seen Jake live despite living in Hawaii my whole life.. actaully, this is the first time even going to the festival!

Awww, that's great that you're able to go AND see Jake for the first time, I'm sure you'll have a blast :D

Top Bottom