New flash chordfinder

Reaction score
Aloha !

Link to my chordfinder: http://www.ukuleleroot.com/tools/chordfinder/

Some of you might remember my old thread http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?40113-Help-with-chordfinder-projekt&highlight=chordfinder I have been busy, so I haven't done much for my ukulele website project for a long time. But now I have found the time and ready to work again :)

The chordfinder is now finished and ready to use. The most common chords are included, and new chords will be updated weekly. Right now I'm working on a little visual guide on how to read chords, it will come up soon. Check also my metronome project on the website, it is still work in progress, but hopefully it will be up and running within 2 month

meanwhile please tell me what you think of it, tell me if some chords are wrong or just what ever that is on your mind. I hope you can use it :)

Link to my chordfinder: http://www.ukuleleroot.com/tools/chordfinder/

Bear

Last edited:
Looks useful. Are the chords pulled from a library or generated from an algorithm?

If you are looking for votes for which chord families to add next, m6 and sus4 get a vote from me :)

Thanks for publishing the tool, I'll use it.

Aloha Bear-ukuleleroot!
You have a great tool there on your website! It's very useful when I'm too lazy to pull out my chord finder. The metronome is a cool feature as well! Good job and keep on strumming!

Mason671

Thanks Mason and bruce !

The chords are not generated from algorithm, but manuel placed on the fretboard :) and maybe m6 and sus4 will be the next chords i'll add ;)

I wondered what happened to you? I think you were going to add other chord families. Good to have you back!

Glad to hear :D I'm going to add all the chords there were on the prototype, but not on the same time, because it will take alot of time. But I have think about adding minimum 2 chord families per week so it will be finished within 3 month or so :)

All the kinds words keep me motivated :)

Killer! I just bookmarked that on my toolbar. Very useful, especially with all the inversions going up the neck. Thanks.

Mahalo Bear-ukeleleroot,
it will come in handy..I put the link on in my visitor message for easy access....

Wow - now that is
1) User friendly
2) useful

Love having the inversions there too.
Mahalo

Aloha !

I have been working hard the whole last week rewriting the chordfinder and it should now be the last time :D So hopefully I will for now on be able to update the chordfinder weekly with new chords... m6 and sus / sus4 have been added, and it is now possible to see which chords there will be able in the future :)

Hope you like it

Bear

Bear, thanks for updating us on your work. Much appreciated. Filled out the poll and although I'm the first to put more than 10 years of playing, there was a 35-40 year break, was basically self taught from books and it's taken almost 2 years to be able to play what I used to play and it was never very fancy to begin with. So much to learn still. Again thanks for offering this tool to us.

Top Bottom