Two Tenors Left

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here are the only 2 tenors I have left for sale. My case order has been on back order, but I am told they will ship those to me on the 20th of this month. I will ship these ukes as soon as I get the cases in my hands. So, shipping will be after the 20th to your door.

#1: Solid Acacia top, side, & bottom. Bone nut & saddle, sealed geared tuning machines, fresh set up w/ lowered action & aquilas. Abalone/MOP inlay work.

$200 w/ hard case (+ $15 shipping to lower 48)

3ta1.jpg

#2: Solid Acacia top, side, & bottom. Bone nut & saddle, sealed geared tuning machines, fresh set up w/ lowered action & aquilas. Abalone/MOP inlay work on back side.

$220 w/ hard case (+ $15 to lower 48)

P1040795.jpg
P1040797.jpg

Last edited:
Both these ukes are now sold and awaiting POs. So, all gone. the only one I have left out of Bruce's inventories are our personal ones, and that one mahogany carved top concert with the amazing sustain. I have no idea why that one never sold, but I have to be honest, I am glad it didn't. I love that uke and have never heard another of any scale with the sustain that one has. I have decided to keep that one in my personal collection due to that sound.. But.. I will check again, but I think that is all my inventory, and now onto my own builds.. Thanks foke.. Enjoy your ukes...

Top Bottom