Daily Ukulele July 17th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone :D

I managed to find time to record this video today, played on Kupuna, my Eleuke, and even managed the Bb most of the time!

So today's song is:

Page: 189
Song: Please, Please Me

Inspiration:

Hope you enjoy, I'll do another "Daily Uke" post when I either record a video myself or have a video from someone else!

Get :music:

Good job JBug. How are you liking the Eleuke? It sounds good. Since my stroke last year, i have limited mobility in my left hand so there are certain chords I try to stay away from. the Bb is one of them.

Good job JBug. How are you liking the Eleuke? It sounds good. Since my stroke last year, i have limited mobility in my left hand so there are certain chords I try to stay away from. the Bb is one of them.

I do love my Eleuke, I've found that I can do Bb easier on it :D I have a disability which is one of the reasons I use a strap rather than holding it, can't manage a whole song w/ the weight not taken by something other than my arms. I tried to stay away from Bb, but it kept cropping up so now I just deal w/ it. E on the other hand, now I'm avoiding that like the plague!

Thanks for the comment :D

Top Bottom