Strawberry pocky

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
New song up on MySpace! Lemme know what you guys think. It's a rough draft and rushed. I promised to finish this song by today so... this is the result of rushed work hahah. The solo is all hash and the bg instruments need a little tweaking. But just the song in general, lemme know if you like the vibe :D

Also, I putted up the Bandito Tyler acoustic up there too. So if you wanna stick that onto your page, it's on there for the taking as well.

Shoots! :3

*edit*
I forgot to post the MySpace link hahaha

http://www.myspace.com/aldrinemusic

Last edited:
I'm picturing beer, darts, and strumming on a breezy day in Ewa Beach. It's taking me there Aldy! Nice work.

Very sweet, nice reggae thing going on in the background that could use a bit of oomph like DeG says above. Your vocals seem to lean towards the mellowish R&B-kind of sound, as do the vocal songs on your CD.
To be honest, I like your ukulele playing better. Not just because I am not very into that mellow smooth and silky style, but because tracks like Bandito Tyler seem to breathe more, with the changes in tempo, going up and down the scale. Not to be rude, but your instrumentals sound like they have more depth to me, and those are the tracks I keep coming back to on your CD.

Trying to be constructive, and in the end this is just personal preference. I hope you will take in any comments and use them to your benefit. Or not, of course ;)

now I know what strawberry pocky is..........

very cool, i like the background singers. reminds me of some old school ska mixed with dont worry be happy...thats a very good thing.

Yeah I was actually wondering what strawberry pocky was as well lol.

We don't get that in London :(

And i, along with dino, fred, jon, and the others got to hear it first-hand at the meet-up.

Top Bottom