Lime and Watermelon

Aloha Doug,
That was cool..loved it...by the way what kind of wood is your Mya Moe?? sounds nice..still debating to get one soprano..I guess the radius fretboard helps with the barre chords and moveable
chords too...You made my mouth water when you squeezed the lemon on the watermelon lol...thanks for sharing..MM Stan

Aloha Doug,
That was cool..loved it...by the way what kind of wood is your Mya Moe?? sounds nice..still debating to get one soprano..I guess the radius fretboard helps with the barre chords and moveable
chords too...You made my mouth water when you squeezed the lemon on the watermelon lol...thanks for sharing..MM Stan

Thanks, Stan. The wood is koa. I like the radius fretboard, but I think it's a pretty subtle thing. Here's a link to my uke from the Mya-Moe website:

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=247

AWESOME Doug. Just loved it mate. Very smooth. Wasn't ready for the 'R' rated bit. Miss Eugenie had to cover her eyes...he he :p

nice song , that video was very...revealing. lol to think Ive only been putting lime in my coconut ;) never tryed it on watermelon, and was that hot sause you put on there too??
lovely setting , I wish there was a place liek that around here.

AWESOME Doug. Just loved it mate. Very smooth. Wasn't ready for the 'R' rated bit. Miss Eugenie had to cover her eyes...he he :p

Thanks, Jon, and my apologies to Miss Eugenie. :)

So, everyone else, be forewarned, this video has been rated "R" by the Tasmanian YouTube viewers association. :)

nice song , that video was very...revealing. lol to think Ive only been putting lime in my coconut ;) never tryed it on watermelon, and was that hot sause you put on there too??
lovely setting , I wish there was a place liek that around here.

Thanks, wolfy. Yes, just a bit of Cholula hot sauce, fun stuff :)

There's another little "nature" moment that was kind of fun for me. It might be hard to see on the video, but my creekside recording session apparently interrupted a family of ducks during their daily commute.

There's another little "nature" moment that was kind of fun ... my creekside recording session .

um, was that creekside or CHEEKside brother?...ha ha :biglaugh::rofl:

Top Bottom